sábado, 17 de octubre de 2009

18. ***Hunting High And Low*** El Mejor Video de todos los Tiempos!! Best Time Video ever!!

.
Disfruta el que para mí es el mejor video de todos los tiempos hecho para la mejor canción de todos los tiempos!!!



▲ To me the best video for one of the best song ever!!! Play on and enjoy!☺

....................................................... Hunting High and Low.


.......................................................Here I am and within the reach of my hand she's sound asleep
.......................................................And she's sweeter now than the wildest dream.
.......................................................Could have seen her
.......................................................and I watch her slipping away

.......................................................But I know I'll be hunting high and low
.......................................................high -
.......................................................There's no end to the lenghts I'll go to
.......................................................hunting high and low
.......................................................high -
.......................................................There's no end to the lenghts I'll go.

.......................................................To find her again upon this my dreams are depending

.......................................................Through the dark I sense the pounding of her heart next to mine.
.......................................................She's the sweetest love I could find

.......................................................So I guess I'll be hunting high and low
.......................................................high -
.......................................................There's no end to the lenghts I'll go to
.......................................................high and low
.......................................................high -
.......................................................Do you know what it means to love you?

.......................................................I'm hunting high and low
.......................................................And now she's telling me she's got to go away.

.......................................................I'll always be hunting high and low
.......................................................only for you

.......................................................Watch me tearing myself to pieces
.......................................................hunting high and low
.......................................................high -
.......................................................There's no end to the lenghts I'll go to

...............................
........................For you I'll be hunting high and low.

.

No hay comentarios.: