domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

53. Compartiendo algunos Videos!! - Sharing some Videos!!

.
Hello everybody!!! -

These are just the first videos I´ve already uploaded to the web from all the ones I´ve shot during the band´s tour in UK and Norway! Hope you enjoy to them!


Hola a todos!!!

Estos son los primeros videos que he subido a la red de todos aquellos que he filmado durante el tour de la banda en el Reino Unido y Noruega! Espero los disfruten!


Luis.




Live in Wembley Arena. London, UK. Nov. 27th 2010



▲ The bandstand.



Live in Oslo, Spektrum Stadium. Norway. Dec. 3rd 2010



▲ Stay on these roads



Live in Oslo, Spektrum Stadium. Norway. Dec. 4th 2010



▲ Hunting high and low



▲ Scoundrel days



▲ Foot of the mountain



▲ Analogue



▲ I´ve been losing you



▲ The bandstand



▲ Butterfly butterfly



▲ Minor earth, major sky



▲ Bowling green

No hay comentarios.: